Exclusive offer for sale, Under construction project of a small private resort on the island of Zanzibar, Directly on the coast of the Indian Ocean.
Specifically, it is an exotic resort of four villas, each with an area of about 104 m2, overlooking the Indian Ocean and with direct access to the beach.
Currently, the project is developed at 40%.
The project plan represents 4 beach villas in the traditional Swahili style in combination with a modern interior, a swimming pool and the appropriate infrastructure. The villas will include a plot of land with a total area of approximately 3500 m2 and a private access road.
There are hotel resorts nearby and thanks to that it is possible to participate in the "hotel program" and rent villas with a yield of up to 20% p. A. Uses the services of hotel staff, including security, cleaning and catering options.
There is a swimming pool and kayak and bicycle rental - private front gardens at each villa - the possibility of renting or kicking cars, parking spaces in the area - Slovak speaking manager, the services of a local lawyer.
The Seller will provide the acquisition document and certificates of ownership of the Real Estate and land lease.
Upon agreement, the seller knows the assistance provided with the implementation and completion of construction, assistance with all official and legal requirements, advertising related to the ownership of real estate in Zanzibar.
- The international airport and port are at a distance of 45 km
- Air connections from Vienna, Bratislava, Prague and major European cities
- For tourist stays in Tanzania, you need a valid passport (at least 6 months after returning from Tanzania) and an entry tourist visa, which can be obtained upon arrival in the country for a fee of 50 USD.
- Average annual temperatures 24 - 32 ° C, water temperature on the coast in December - April is up to 34 ° C
- The price for the project under construction is € 350,000
- Purchase is possible only by cash payments by bank transfer, not in the form of a loan.
- Zanzibar is an island on the east coast of Africa and an autonomous STATOM, which with the mainland Tanganyika We form the state of Tanzania, separated from the interior of Africa by an hour's ferry from Dar es Salaam. Zanzibar is an autonomous state on the east coast of Africa, which, with mainland Tanganyika, forms the state of Tanzania. The territory has more than 1 million inhabitants and the capital is Zanzibar.
- Zanzibar is a turquoise clear water, fine white sand, coral reefs with more than 600 species of fish. The ideal time to visit Zanzibar is more Less than a year, as this tropical island lies close to the equator and the average temperature even during the European summer is around 27 ° C. From December to March, the air temperature is around 30 ° C. weather. The periods with the most frequent precipitation are April - May. Short rain / rain showers Most often in November and early December.